During the cold and dreary winter months nothing is more comforting than the taste of a home cooked meal. Typically these meals are time consuming to execute, a luxury that a student can’t afford during the last few weeks of the semester. The Starving Student has dug deep into our vaults for a tasty tuna casserole that is both easy to make, cheap (less than $2.80 per serving) and lasts for the entire week!
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1 can of peas
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- ½ cup crushed ruffle chips
- Splash of milk (optional)
1. Cook egg noodles according to package. Drain.
2. Combine noodles, soup, tuna, peas and half of cheese and milk in a casserole dish.
3. Top with crushed chips and remaining cheese.
4. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling.
What’s your favourite home cooked meal? Let us know using #starvingstudent on Twitter and Instagram!