This submission comes from @cwestrop via Instagram.
- 2 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 2 Cups cornflakes (crushed)
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- 6 Chicken breasts
1. Heat oven to 425°. Use nonstick spray or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. In a dish, mix butter, milk, salt, and garlic together.
3. Mix cornflakes and paprika together.
4. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat evenly in cornflake mixture.
5. Place on baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Serves 4-6.
Share your recipes with us using #starvingstudentrecipe on Instagram and Twitter!