Thank you so much Lucas Crichton for the recipe!
Here’s what the chef has to say: “Ok so my mom used to make this for us for the winter time, and it’s so amazing that I got the recipe to share with you guys. I hope it keeps you warm in the cold weather!”
- 2 chopped zucchinis
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp of basil
- 4 cups of chicken stock (1 tetra pack)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 container of cream cheese
- Combine everything except cream cheese in pot
- Boil for 1 hour
- Take off heat and let cool (important)
- Put in blender with cream cheese, Blend
- Reheat and enjoy!